It’s time for The LGBT Read-a-Thon! To find out more information about the read-a-thon and to sign up, Click Here.
** WE WILL BE USING A NEW HASHTAG FOR THE EVENT. **
Please now use #LGBTRead
– Friday; Goal Posts & Welcome Post; Use the linky at the bottom of this post to link up to your goal posts! If you don’t have a blog, comment on this post and link back to the comment in the linky!
– Saturday; Review Link Up; I’ll be posting a review of a prior LGBT book I’ve read with a linky at the bottom of the review. Use that linky to link up to any LGBT reviews you’ve written!
– Sunday; Twitter Chat!; At 8pm GMT until 9pm GMT we’ll be having a twitter chat! Join in using the hashtag #LGBTRead
– Monday; Giveaway; I’ll be posting a giveaway that participants will get an extra five entries for! Keep an eye out for it!
– Tuesday; Wrap Up Posts; How did you goals go? A wrap up post will go up on my blog with a linky list to add your own blog posts and comments to.
If you have any questions or queries, feel free to catch me on twitter or e-mail me! (*points to top of sidebar*)
I hope to read two or three books this weekend! It’s quite busy for me on Friday (work) and Saturday evening but I should have enough time on Saturday, Sunday and Monday to get a good chunk of reading done! Here are some books I have to choose from, I may change these part way through;
The Sin-Eater’s Confession by Ilsa J. Bick
When Loves to Town by Tom Lennon
Pantomime by Laura Lam
Will Gayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan
Wish me luck!