It’s time for The LGBT Read-a-Thon! To find out more information about the read-a-thon and to sign up, Click Here.
** WE WILL BE USING A NEW HASHTAG FOR THE EVENT. **
Please now use #LGBTRead
– Friday; Goal Posts & Welcome Post; Use the linky at the bottom of this post to link up to your goal posts! If you don’t have a blog, comment on this post and link back to the comment in the linky!
– Saturday; Review Link Up; I’ll be posting a review of a prior LGBT book I’ve read with a linky at the bottom of the review. Use that linky to link up to any LGBT reviews you’ve written!
– Sunday; Twitter Chat!; At 8pm GMT until 9pm GMT we’ll be having a twitter chat! Join in using the hashtag #LGBTRead
– Monday; Giveaway; I’ll be posting a giveaway that participants will get an extra five entries for! Keep an eye out for it!
– Tuesday; Wrap Up Posts; How did you goals go? A wrap up post will go up on my blog with a linky list to add your own blog posts and comments to.
If you have any questions or queries, feel free to catch me on twitter or e-mail me! (*points to top of sidebar*)
I hope to read two or three books this weekend! It’s quite busy for me on Friday (work) and Saturday evening but I should have enough time on Saturday, Sunday and Monday to get a good chunk of reading done! Here are some books I have to choose from, I may change these part way through;
The Sin-Eater’s Confession by Ilsa J. Bick When Loves to Town by Tom Lennon Pantomime by Laura Lam Will Gayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan
I'm just a twenty-something year old girl who has a passion for everything related to books, films and writing. I'm a part-time librarian, sharing my love of books and films with the world. I'm from the UK and love everything about the country. If you want to know more about me, feel free to follow me on twitter, add me on Facebook or e-mail me! :-)