The very first mini-bloggiesta is upon us! Bloggiesta is an event to help bloggers to get their blogs up-to-date doing any behind-the-scenes work that they’ve been too busy to do (i.e., writing reviews, clearing out sidebars, etc). And for this mini-bloggiesta I have even hosted my own challenge! (Marketing Your Blog)
I don’t have a lot of time this weekend (hence why this post is also so late!) but I hope to achieve a few things;
- Make a dent in my review-writing pile. I currently have over 30 reviews to write and it’s starting to weigh on me. I hope to get this down to at least 15 if I can!
- Cross-post all my reviews & Update Review Archives. It just needs to be done.
Update my sidebars a little. A few old things need to be changed around
I will cross them off the list as I do them :-)
What are your goals?
I didn’t quite manage to reach all of my goals, I had a bit of a graphic-making day yesterday instead but I did;
- Write 5 and a half reviews
- Crosspost all reviews to Goodreads & most to my archive
- Update my sidebars
- Schedule tweets!
- Schedule three posts this week!
- Make site graphics for a customer of my Graphics Shop