Monday’s Movie Musings is a new feature here at A Daydreamer’s Thoughts. The idea of this feature is to have all of my movie things occuring in one place. Whether it is a review, article, or something else, this feature will just be all about movies.
This week I’ll be discussing the movies out, or soon to be coming out, that I really want to see.
- Django Unchained; I have always loved Tarantino’s films and so I’m excited to watch his newest film!
- Les Miserables; I haven’t seen the theatre production but everyone is raving about this film so I’d love the chance to see it and see what it is all about!
- Lincoln; This is another big film that’s been nominated for the Oscars that I’m curious about!
- The Impossible; My friend saw this and said he really enjoyed it and I have to admit that I’m intrigued to see it for myself!
- Zero Dark Thirty; Another recommendation for this one. It does look quite good and I just hope that it meets expectations!
- Hitchcock; I’ve only seen a few of his films but I studied Hitchcock at university and this film surrounding his life looks intriguing and I’m curious if it’d be good or not.
- This is 40; I’ve been looking forward to this one for a while now, it looks great fun and I really enjoyed Knocked Up