Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new topic is given and this weeks topic is 2013 Debuts!
2012 was a pretty good year when it came to Debuts. I read a lot and fell in love with so many of them. This year, there are some really great sounding debuts coming out and these are just the ten that have caught my attention the most!
- Splintered by A.G. Howard; I am a lover of all things Alice in Wonderland so I was ensnared by this book as soon as I saw it. I cannot wait for it to arrive so I can abandon all else to read it!
- Taken by Erin Bowman; I don’t remember when I saw this but I know it was a long time ago and that I have been aching to get my hands on it for so long! Erin is such a lovely author and I can only imagine how awesome her words are!
- Prophecy by Ellen Oh; I heard about this from Brodie after she wrote a glamorous review of the book. It sounds like an incredible read that I really can’t wait to get my hands on!
- In The Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters; I’ve only recently heard about this one but as soon as I saw it and read the synopsis, I knew it was a book that I really wanted to read. I think it’s going to be a fabulous read!
- Linked by Imogen Howsen; I have Michelle from Fluttering Butterflies to thank for this being in my top ten! I hadn’t even heard of it when she mentioned it to me but one quick look at that synopsis and I was sold on this. I need it in my life already.
- Poison by Bridget Zinn; This one has been on my radar for a while now. At first I was pulled in by the cover but then I read the synopsis and now I’m just waiting in anticipation to get the chance to read the book!
- Let The Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger; Another one of those books that I don’t remember where I saw it, I just know that it jumped up at me and now I am in desperate want of it!
- Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black; This one was mentioned to me by Emma Bradbury (Bloomsbury Publicist) and I have been dancing on tiptoes ever since. It simply sounds like the perfect kind of book for me and it’s actually my next read… :D
- Pantomine by Laura Lam; This one… there are not enough words to describe how much I can’t wait for this book! I have heard so many great reviews of it and I really just want to start reading it. It sounds perfect.
- Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn; Okay, so this is one I actually stumbled upon yesterday but as soon as I saw it and read the synopsis, I couldn’t not put it on this list. It sounds absolutely stunning!
what debut books are you looking forward to this year?