Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new topic is given and this weeks topic is 2014 debuts I’m excited for!
- Boy’s Don’t Knit by Tom Easton; I’ve been excited about this one for a few months now and really can’t wait to give it a go!
- Evidence of Things Not Seen by Lindsey Lane; This just seems so exciting, doesn’t it? Kind of sci-fi like and full of improbabilites!
- Lobsters by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison; Ahhh! SO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE. Like, really excited. It sounds so fun and unique and just right up my street!
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira; This one sounds so intriguing. It’s the kind of book I’ve been in the mood for lately so I’m very excited to start it.
- Open Road Summer by Emery Lord; This one sounds really cute. And I love a good road trip book which I think this book is. But yes, sounds really cute.
- Banished by Liz de Jager; Really looking forward to this one! It sounds fantastic and Liz is such a great person!
- The Chance you Won’t Return by Annie Cardi; Ahh, this looks sooo goood. And totally the right book for me. I’m so intrigued about this one!
- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings; I’ve been waiting on this book since Lindsay announced her book deal. Can’t wait to finally get a chance to read this!
- Trouble by Non Pratt; There are no words to really describe how excited I am for this one. There’s so much hype surrounding it but I’ve also met Non a fair few times and she’s so lovely and funny and I just imagine her book will be just as good!
- The Year of the Rat by Claire Furniss; Super excited about this one. Heard an excerpt of it and it was sooo good, I can only imagine how fantastic the rest of the book was!
And that’s all the books I’m excited for, at the moment!
What Debuts are you excited for?