so, it is the last day of 2011! Can you believe it? I think that it has come around extremely quickly and at the same time, not quickly enough! I cannot wait to embrace the new year (even if it is shrouded in mystery and apocalyptic talk!). It is common knowledge between me and my friends that 2012 will be a better year than 2011 and I cannot wait to make this come true!
10 Things I’m Looking Forward to in 2012
1. My new laptop
2. My new Itouch
3. Starting my Dissertation (sort of, anyway!)
4. Applying to do a Masters
6. Enjoying life
7. Progressing in the blogosphere!
8. Reading more books!
9. Writing a Screenplay!
10. Editing my two 50,000 word novels!
New Years Resolutions
1. To enjoy each passing day as much as I can
2. To read more books
3. To try and swim, run and play badminton at least ONCE every week (at least during term-time)
4. To eat healthier for cheaper
How long will they last?
Probably not very long, but I’ll try!
there is less than a day left to enter my giveaway!!
I'm just a twenty-two year old girl who has a passion for everything related to books, films and writing. I'm a part-time librarian, sharing my love of books and films with the world. I'm from the UK and love everything about the country. If you want to know more about me, feel free to follow me on twitter, add me on Facebook or e-mail me! :-)