I know, I know, I should have posted this on the 1st of December but I’ve been incredibly busy these past few days! But as they say, better late than never, right?
Anyway, I have decided that as an added bonus to my blog, I’m going to do some monthly challenges and then post about them on here so that you can all witness me win or fail them each month!
So the month of December is the TBR pile. I will choose 15 books [ten to go in my -should get read- pile and then five in my alternate pile so that if I can’t read one in my first ten, I can read one of those instead. There will be no editing of the list!]
The aim is to read 10 books by January 1st 2012.
TEN TBR BOOKS
1. Sympthony of Blood by Adam Pepper
2. My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking
3. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
4. The Dead Girl’s Dance by Rachel Caine
5. Bridger by Megan Curd
6. Malice by Griffin Hayes
7. The Betrayal by Sheila Hendrix
8. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
9. Elixir by Hilary Duff
10. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
1. Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
2. Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells
3. Iron King by Julie Kagawa
4. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
5. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
So! Let’s see if I can do this! I think the challenge of 10 books in one month might be challenge enough for me but I’m really looking forward to seeing if I can do this challenge! Thank the lord for the Christmas Break is all I can say! Haha.
What about you? Are you doing a December Challenge? Would you like to join me?