Today I’m here to announce my intention to join in with the Get Shit Done Readathon! This is hosted by Bookish Bethany.
There are some prompts to the readathon which I am going to list here but as I already have quite a few books on my TBR for this month (which you can find here), I’ve decided that I will try and fit those reads into the prompts, and I’m also going to challenge myself to try and read as many books this month as I can!
1. Read a book from a subscription box While my copy isn’t from a subscription box, I will be getting A Heart So Fierce and Broken Fairyloot Special Edition…
2. Read the book that has been on your TBR the longest None of mine fit this.
3. Read a Classic None of mine fit this.
4. Finish a book you put down I have two for this: Infinity Son by Adam Silvera & The Places I’ve Cried In Public by Holly Bourne
5. Start OR end a series Agent Zaiba Investivages: The Missing Diamonds by Annabella Sami is the start of a series!
6. Read a book for review OR a book that was a gift All of my books on my TBR except The Places I’ve Cried in Public are all review books so any will fit here!
BONUS CHALLENGE!: Read a book that meets 3+ prompts I’m technically putting A Heart So Fierce and Broken down for this. It’s a “subscription book”, I am partway through it AND it’s a review book.